Roller Chain Division Job Opportunities – Holyoke, MA
Product Manager - Roller Chain
PRODUCT MANAGER - Roller Chain
Essential Job Functions:
- Creation and execution of the annual Marketing Business Plan.
- Development of pricing strategies including large day-to-day quotations as well as large projects.
- Regualr travel with the sales force to visit key customers and see target applications.
- Attainment of annual sales and profit targets.
- Development of annual sales forecasts.
- Regular communication with domestic and global manufacturing facilities.
- Management of the advertising budget including working with internal resources and external vendors for the creation of all marketing collateral, printed and web-based.
- Identification of new markets to target for growth.
- Leading new product development and product improvement programs.
- Creation of divisional catalogs, brochures and advertisements.
- 3+ years of successful Product Management, or similar, experience with a manufacturing company; Power Transmission products preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team across all levels of the organization.
- Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 25-35% of the time.
ase e-mail your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job title in subject line.
Tsubaki offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits, including health benefits effective on date of hire, 401(k) match and profit sharing.