Description: KabelSchlepp Way-Wipers provide close tolerance machine tool slide-way protection from hot chips, abrasives, and cooling agents. The tough polyurethane wiper blade is specially designed to seal against wear causing agents. Way-wipers offer complete slide-way protection for original equipment or retrofit applications. KabelSchlepp America can custom fabricate way-wiper assemblies to suit your application or standard meter lengths are available immediately from stock.How KabelSchlepp Way Wipers Provide Complete Three-Point Sealing
KabelSchlepp's exclusive three-point sealing system means that your close-tolerance machine tool slide-way gets all the protection it needs from hot chips, abrasives and cooling agents. The tough polyurethane wiper blade is specially designed to seal against these wear-causing agents at three critical points:
Other Important Features
- Front lip of blade is suspended under tension to provide a tight seal on the machine slide-way.
- The rear lip gives additional protection for both directions of machine travel.
- The unique top seal against the moving part of the machine prevents harmful material from seeping between wiper and machine from above.
- Four types and sizes available - two with frame overhang to protect blade from hot chips
- Solid aluminum alloy frame - lightweight and non-corrosive
- Fixing holes drilled through frame only - no distortion to wiper blade
- Tough, long-lasting polyurethane wiper blade will withstand heat up to 200° F - resistant to oil and cooling agents
- Blade is easily replaceable
- Optional copper alloy shield for added complete protection of wiper blade from hot chips
KabelSchlepp Way Wipers are available in 3 Different Forms
Custom Fabricated Way-Wipers
Box Covers Wipers
Cable & Hose Carrier Accessories (PDF - 2.35 MB)
Back to top