Plastitrak Cable Carrier
Description: KabelSchlepp Plastitrak cable and hose carriers offer a perfect balance of price and performance. Constructed of high-strength glass fiber reinforced nylon, Plastitrak is specially suited to applications ins harsh, high speed and heavy-duty environments. Snap-together assembly is simple and installation of carrier track without removing cables from the machine is possible with optional hinged opening design.
Cavity Size Range:
Smallest: 0.43" (11mm) height x 0.24" (6mm) wide
Largest: 1.65" (42mm) height x 6.65" (169mm) wide
- Light weight
- Low price
- Rugged closed (pull through) or opening style (with snap open lids) nylon carriers
- Self lubricating -maintenance-free
- Easy install & service snap together links
- Cables and hoses can be readily installed without disconnection on series with snap open lid option
- Easy snap-in vertical dividers and horizontal shelving available
- Made in U.S.A.
- Can handle high travel speeds
- Integral strain-relief mounting brackets available
- Significantly reduces wear on cable and hoses thus extending their cycle life
- Corrosion free
- Fast delivery from stock
- Custom travel lengths easily satisfied
The range of KABELSCHLEPP molded plastic cable and hose carriers provides a reliable system for protecting and controlling cables/hoses on mobile equipment.
Designed for use on a wide range of applications in industries wherever less weight, non-conductivity and high resistance to corrosion is needed.
KABELSCHLEPP plastic carriers have been in service for many years and they are used to supply robots, machine tools, computerized handling systems, measuring devices, etc.
The chain is assembled using one-piece molded units (links) which are easily snap connected to form a chain of the required length. The design of the link provides the self-supporting feature of the chain.
The unique design of the KABELSCHLEPP plastic chain with hinged bars permits the easy installation of cable and hoses. This design feature also allows the chain to be replaced should accidental damage occur without disconnection of the cable and hoses from the supply.
Series 0320 Plastitrak Cable Carrier (PDF - 952 KB)
Series 0450 Plastitrak Cable Carrier (PDF - 2.20 MB)
Series 0625 Plastitrak Cable Carrier (PDF - 2.75 MB)
Back to Top