MT Series Varitrak Cable Carrier
Description: Heavy-duty modular design side bands and separators constructed from high strength, fiber reinforced nylon with light weight, hinged opening (outside radius) nylon lids. This carrier provides excellent protection from metal chips, dirt, dust, and other damaging debris thus extending the life of the cables and hoses it protects.
Cavity Size Range:
Smallest: 26mm height x 32mm wide -0475 Series
Largest: 72mm height x 352mm wide -1250 Series
- Hinged-opening/snap-shut nylon lids provide increased protection from metal chips, dirt, dust, and other damaging debris
- Extremely durable fiber-reinforced nylon side chain band material
- Patented nylon bolt together link design
- Replaceable long life glide-shoes with Luvocom®
- Quick and easy cable installation
- Carrier width can be custom configured to customer specifications
- Vertical and horizontal cable separation available in nylon & aluminum
- Mounting bracket options for top, bottom, face, and side attachment to mounting surface
The combination of lightweight nylon side bands and lids provide excellent protection from metal chips, dust, dirt, and other debris that would be damaging to your cables and hoses. Available in four size variations (0475, 0650, 0950, and 1250 series) with more than sixteen mounting configurations, replaceable glide shoes, and a completely modular design; VARITRAK SERIES MT represents the world's broadest, most complete state-of-the-art extremely high strength glass reinforced nylon and aluminum hybrid cable and hose carrier line.
VARITRAK SERIES MT allows users to incorporate an extremely strong, rigid and lightweight carrier. Since this carrier has been designed using the latest design techniques (FEA, BEA, FMEA, Computer Mold Modeling, Statistical Sampling, etc.) the user is assured of consistent quality, durability and world class performance.
Varitrak MT Cable Carrier (PDF - 3.41 MB)