Construction & Conveyor Chain Division Job Opportunities
Territory Sales Manager - West
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet or exceed tettitory sales goals.
- Find, set-up and train new dealers on selling Ballantine product from information gathering, product discussions, and product demonstrations, cost justifications, and closing.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up on leads with dealers and inside sales.
- Be available and responsive to dealers real-time needs.
- Work effectively with existing dealers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and product needs and positoin product solutions to meet needs.
- The qualified candidate will have 4+ years experience in sales, preferably in the aftermarket construction machinery wear parts or a related industry with provable positive sales results with distributor and user customers.
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the dealers and company.
- Must be organized with good time management skills, have the ability to get things done.
Please mail or e-mail your resume with salary history to Tsubaki at 840 McKinley Street Anoka, MN 55303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job title in subject line.