Cable & Hose Carrier Division Job Opportunities – Milwaukee, WI
Available Positions: | Molding Technician |
As a part of a vast, international network of corporate and industrial resources, Tsubaki offers its customers the finest state-of-the-art power transmission products available in the world. The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service.
Currently, Tsubaki KabelSchlepp has an excellent opportunity for a Molding Technician in our Milwaukee, WI location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and control all established molding processes.
- Make process changes as needed and properly document changes.
- Inspect parts as required per process control charts.
- Fulfill all daily requirements for production.
- Mold set-up and operation of molding machine, robot, and assembly machine.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Other tasks, functions, and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of molding experience.
- Prior experience working with ISO and TS IATF quality systems.
- Prior experience with machine maintenance.
Tsubaki offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
Please email your resume with salary history to Tsubaki at email@example.com and reference job title in subject line.
TSUBAKI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – WOMEN/MINORITIES/VETERANS/DISABILITY
Tsubaki offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits, including health benefits effective on date of hire, 401(k) match and profit sharing.