S-RMD Series Varitrak Cable Carrier
Description: Extremely rugged and capable of handling extremes in heat and cold. Varitrak S is a mill-duty metallic tube style carrier constructed from steel, with nylon or all metal cavity separators and inserts and lightweight yet rugged aluminum lids. This armored tube carrier provides the ultimate in protection from hot metal chips, dirt, dust, and other damaging debris thus extending the life of you cables and hoses.
Cavity Size Range:
Smallest: 30mm height x 59mm wide -0650S Series
Largest: Can be scaled to fit any sized cable or hose
- Carrier width can be sized to the nearest mm per customer specification
- Totally enclosed metallic tube provides optimal protection from red hot chips
- Extremely durable stainless or plated steel side chain band material
- Quick and easy cable installation
- Available with made-to-order bored aluminum bars
- Vertical and horizontal cable separation in nylon or aluminum available
- Mounting brackets allow for flush face connections
- Custom designs are readily available, please consult factory.
KABELSCHLEPP'S Varitrak S Cable & Hose Carriers with steel bands are used where energy has to be supplied to machinery in motion. Steel mill equipment, welding and flame cutting machinery, large machine tools, large gantry cranes, robotics, etc., etc.
KABELSCHLEPP dynamic cable and hose carriers have been in use for over 40 years around the world and provide superior protection and control for all cables and hoses in motion, in single or multiple axis.
The Varitrak Series S-RMD metallic tube style cable & hose carriers consist of two or more high strength steel chain bands which run parallel and are connected by light weight aluminum lid frame stays (carriers).
Carrier cavity partitioning is available in several different types provide superior separation and support of the cables/hoses.
The chain bands are designed to be self-supporting while maintaining the specified (minimum) bending radius.
KABELSCHLEPP chain bands are made from extremely high strength plated steel. Stainless steel available at extra cost.
Varitrak S-RMD Cable Carrier (PDF - 2.12 MB)