MC Series Varitrak Cable Carrier
Description: Heavy-duty modular design side bands and separators constructed from high strength, fiber reinforced nylon with extruded aluminum twist on/off or bolted bar carriers.
Cavity Size Range:
Smallest: 19mm height x 25mm wide -0320 Series
Largest: 108mm height x 850mm wide -1650 Series
- Extremely durable fiber-reinforced nylon side chain band material
- Patented nylon bolt together link design
- Replaceable long life glide-shoes with Luvocom®
- Quick and easy cable installation
- Available with twist on/off reinforced aluminum frame stays
- Available with bolted on heavy-duty aluminum frame stays with frictionless Delrin® rolling surfaces
- Available with made-to-order bored aluminum bars
- Snap-in vertical and horizontal cable separation in nylon available
- Vertical and horizontal cable separation in aluminum available
Due to the unlimited possibilities of frame stay designs and widths, snap on or hinged access bars, six size variations (0320, 0475, 0650, 0950, 1250, and the new super-sized 1650 series), more than sixteen mounting configurations, replaceable glide shoes, and a completely modular design; VARITRAK SERIES MC represents the world's broadest, most complete state-of-the-art extremely high strength glass reinforce nylon and aluminum cable and hose carrier line.
VARITRAK SERIES MC allows users to incorporate an extremely strong, rigid and lightweight carrier. Since this carrier has been designed using the latest design techniques (FEA, BEA, FMEA, Computer Mold Modeling, Statistical Sampling, etc.) the user is assured of consistent quality, durability and world class performance.
Varitrak MC Cable Carrier (PDF - 6.72 MB)