Tsubaki now offers drum sprockets and shaft assemblies with the same quality and support you have come to expect from all of our Power Transmission & Motion Control products. Available in a variety of styles, multiple strands and options including A-plate, full face and traction wheels, our drum sprockets are designed to fit your drag conveyor applications. Configured for quick, easy and safe mounting Tsubaki can provide drum sprockets fully assembled with shafts and brand name pillow block bearings you can trust, saving you time and money during installation.
COMMON INDUSTRIES & APPLICATIONS
- Forestry (Sawmills/OSB Mills/Pulp & Paper/Other)
- Jackladder drag conveyers – Conveys logs from the “log pond” to the debarker in-feed conveyer
- Debarker in-feed conveyers – Feeds wood logs of various types and lengths through a ring debarker
- Hog/woodchip/Sawdust conveyers – Used to transport hog (bark trimmings), woodchips or sawdust
- Truck Dump Conveyers – Used in pulp & paper mills to convey Hog and/or woodchips collected from truck dumps
- Metal Recycling
- In-Feed Conveyers – Used to transfer large scrap metal (e.g. Crushed cars) to shredders located inside the facility
FULL FACE VS. A-PLATE PROFILES
- The two most common drum sprocket tooth profiles are the A-plate and full face styles. Both are available based on your application design and come pre-assembled with a shaft and pillow block bearing if requested.
STYLES BROKEN DOWN
- Based on shaft size Tsubaki will provide specific hubs and bushings as standard on both drum sprockets and shaft assemblies taking away any guesswork so you can have the confidence that you are receiving the most accurate sprocket available. Tsubaki also offers a variety of hub styles from finished bores, bushed style or keyless locking. Tsubaki will build-to-suit.
|Single||1-7/16” to 3-15/16”||S1|
|4” to 4-15/16”||U1|
|5” to 5-15/16”||W1|
|Multi||1-7/16” to 2-15/16”||XTB30|
|3” to 3-7/16”||XTB35|
|3-1/2” to 3-15/16”||XTB40|
|4” to 4-7/16”||XTB45|
- Tsubaki offers fully assembled shaft assemblies with sprockets, bearings and couplings to aid in reducing installation time and costs associated with downtime.
Replacing shrunk fit components can be costly. Complete shaft assemblies reduce installation costs. Split to bolt sprockets reduce future maintenance costs.
- Finished bore – Slip-Fit & Heat Shrunk
- Split-Taper, Taper-Lock & QD Bushing
- Split to Bolt
- Idler Sprockets (Bearing/Urethane/Bronze/Other)
- Keyless locking (e.g. Power-Lock)
- Bearing Installation