Last modified: December 17, 2021
U.S. Tsubaki Holdings Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Group”), recognizes the importance of protecting information by which you may be personally identified such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, facsimile number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”). The Group complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating to your Personal Information. The Group adopts practices generally accepted as fair and appropriate for the processing of your Personal Information.
1.2 PERSONAL INFORMATION/DATA OBTAINED THROUGH WEBSITES
The Group obtains your Personal Information/Data, both directly when you provide it and automatically when you visit our website at www.ustsubaki.com as follows.
- Personal Information/Data you provide
- The Group obtains your Personal Information/Data, such as your name, email address, physical address and telephone number, through a contact form or any other form on the website.
- Personal Information/Data you provide
- Personal Information/Data collected automatically
1.3 PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The Group processes your Personal Information it obtains only for the following purposes. The Group may change the purposes of processing in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. In the event of the changes, the Group will provide you with a notice of the changes by email, on this website or by any other appropriate means.
- Manufacture of products (including software), production, sales, installation, repair and inspection, after-sales service, maintenance, construction, product development, as well as other services provided by the Group (including outsourcing to carry out any of the above);
- Announcements of products and services (including direct mails and email magazine distributions), PR activities, exhibitions, seminars, events and campaign information;
- Questionnaire surveys, data collection and analyses;
- Responding to inquiries and sending information (including documents);
- Procedures for the exercise of shareholders’ rights;
- Procedures for the recruitment of employees (including internships); and
- Matters pertaining to the implementation of any of (i) through (vi) above.
1.4 SHARING OF INFORMATION
The Group will not provide your Personal Information to any third party except in the following cases:
- You give consent;
- Disclosure of your Personal Information is made in a manner in which you cannot be identified, such as statistical data;
- Your Personal Information is provided to outsourcing contractors that facilitate the operations of the Group. In such an event, the Group will execute an agreement with such outsourcing contractors for the processing of your Personal Information and will conduct supervision of such outsourcing contractors as deemed appropriate;
- Your Personal Information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise;
- Disclosure of your Personal Information is required under laws and regulations;
- Disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human body or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- The Group is required to cooperate with national or local public authorities in pursuing their public duties and when obtaining your consent may impede the execution of such duties;
- Disclosure of your Personal Information is permitted by the applicable laws and regulations.
1.5 SAFE MANAGEMENT
The Group takes necessary steps to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of your Personal Information, and endeavors to ensure the safe management of your Personal Information. The Group strives to continuously review its processing of your Personal Information.
1.6 TRANSFER TO OVERSEAS AFFILIATES
The Group conducts business activities globally. In order to better respond to inquiries received through the Websites, the Group may transfer such inquiries, including your Personal Information/Data, to affiliates of the Group outside the United States (“Overseas Affiliates”). In such an event, the Group will take necessary measures to protect your Personal Information/Data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of the countries where the Overseas Affiliates are located and the privacy policies of the Overseas Affiliates. Concerning the privacy policies of the Overseas Affiliates, please visit their respective websites.
1.7 CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION/DATA
The Websites are not intended for use by children, and the Group will not knowingly collect Personal Information /Data from a child under the age of 16 without a parent’s or guardian’s prior consent.
1.8 CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions or comments regarding this policy or our privacy policies, contact us at:
U.S. Tsubaki Holdings, Inc.
301 East Marquardt Drive
Wheeling, IL 60090
1.9 RETENTION PERIOD
The Group will retain your Personal Data until you request its deletion or withdraw your consent for its storage or until the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Provided, however, that the Group may retain beyond the above period if any applicable laws and regulations require the Group to further retain your Personal Data.
1.10 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- the right to obtain from the Group confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to your Personal Data and the information on its processing;
- the right to correct inaccuracy of your Personal Data;
- the right to erase your Personal Data;
- the right to restrict of processing of your Personal Data under certain conditions;
- the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data under certain conditions; and
- any other rights granted by law.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please email your request email@example.com.
1.11 REVISION OF POLICY