Roller Chain Division Job Opportunities – Holyoke, MA
Electronic Repair Specialist |
The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service. An intense focus on research and development, along with continuously modernized production facilities, has resulted in Tsubaki meeting the ever changing needs of the marketplace. As a part of this vast, international network of corporate and industrial resources, U.S. Tsubaki offers its customers the finest state-of-the-art power transmission products available in the world.
Currently, Tsubaki has an excellent opportunity for an Electronic Repair Specialist (2nd shift) in our Holyoke, Massachusetts location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, layout, and perform all required operations in the installation, maintenance and repair of all electrical equipment and wiring used in various plant departments, services, offices, such as motors, generators, switch board, lighting and power circuits, starters, cranes, hoists, and other similar auxiliary equipment.
- Disassemble ordinary units, determine extent of troubles, repair or replace defective parts or wiring, and reassemble.
- Install computer or numerical controlled equipment, troubleshoot and diagnose problems, determine the extent of the trouble and remedy the problem.
- Design, purchase and install electrical switches, motors, digital slide readers, and programmable controls which are most appropriate to the application. Test and debug the process and program.
- Disassemble, clean and repair motors and reassemble. Make connections for proper field, forward and reverse rotation motors, in series with D. C. motors and induction A. C. motors. Install and wire motors and mechanisms for machine tools such as lathes, fabricating equipment, punch presses, heat treating equipment including controls and transformers. Install all types of circuits. Detect faulty operation and defective material, diagnose and remedy trouble. Refer unusual problems to supervisor or Lead Electrician and make recommendations regarding improvements to equipment. Periodically inspect electrical equipment apparatus for electrical trouble or preventive maintenance.
- Duties involve a variety of operations requiring skill and a thorough knowledge of the electrical trade to wire complicated circuits and where this understanding of operating principles of controls, motors and generators and other such electrical equipment is necessary to assure efficient installation, maintenance and repair. Work conforms with details of the Electrical Code of Massachusetts and the incumbent must be licensed to work in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Qualifications - Must have successfully completed an approved training program as to setting up and operating all equipment in section. Strong mechanical ability a must. Trade school graduate or any additional training in the trades most beneficial.
- Prior Experience – Requires sufficient knowledge of blanking / fabrication and other power presses, and tooling required, to maintain close tolerances and work specifications. Experience in setting up and maintaining other types of complex mechanical equipment is essential.
- Follow direction / instruction of group leader or supervisor.
TSUBAKI IS AN Equal opportunity EMPLOYER OF WOMEN/MINORITIES/VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES