Roller Chain Division Job Opportunities – Holyoke, MA
Cost Accountant |
The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service. An intense focus on research and development, along with continuously modernized production facilities, has resulted in Tsubaki meeting the ever changing needs of the marketplace. As a part of this vast, international network of corporate and industrial resources, U.S. Tsubaki offers its customers the finest state-of-the-art power transmission products available in the world.
Currently, Tsubaki has an excellent opportunity for a Cost Accountant in our Holyoke, Massachusetts location. The Cost Accountant is responsible for: preparing financial information for management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports, and summarizing current financial status by collecting information and preparing financial statements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares monthly financial statements and operational reports.
- Prepares payroll and other journal entries and labor distribution reports.
- Prepares account reconciliations, analyze work orders, production reporting, cost and purchase variances and manage disposition.
- Back-up to A/P position.
- Manage annual standard setting process and on-going maintenance of the standard cost file.
- Responsible for maintenance of JSOX documentation and providing audit information as requested.
- Monitor cycle count results to ensure inventory accuracy. Perform periodic audits and report on results and generate recommendations for improvements in internal controls.
- Other tasks, functions, and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) preferred, and four or more years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required.
TSUBAKI IS AN EEO EMPLOYER OF WOMEN/MINORITIES/VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES