Corporate Headquarters Job Opportunities – Wheeling, Illinois
Available Positions: | Inside Sales Representative |
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Essential Job Functions:
for managing customer accounts with objectives to increase customer
satisfaction, gross margin and sales.
- Handles customer request including quotes, orders, follow-up and delivery information.
- Solves various customer matters, issues credits, debits and authorizes return goods.
- Communicates customer requirements to Operations & Engineering.
- Monitors price inventory agreements.
- Supports members of the outside sales team.
- Works well in a team environment to solve customer issues.
- Communicates issues and problems with management in a timely manner.
- Maintains superb attention to details.
- Maintains detailed documentation to support decision and ensure continuity of service.
Please email your resume with salary history to Tsubaki at email@example.com and reference job title in subject line.
- 3-5 years of advanced level Customer Service experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong customer focus- able to listen carefully to identify customer requirements and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions.
- Knowledge of order entry / enterprise systems, preferably QAD.
- Minimum High School Diploma (Associate’s degree preferred)
- Strong ability to clearly articulate verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be technically orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is critical.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.