US Tsubaki Sprocket Wear Indicator Information
- ANSI 100 through 240 pitch sprockets
- Engineering Class sprockets with pitch lengths greater than 2"
- Carbon steel and stainless steel sprockets
- Hardened and non-hardened teeth
- Type A (no hub extension) Type B (one-sided hub extension) Type C (two-sided hub extension)
- Taper-Lock® and QD® style sprockets
- Extended chain life through predictable maintenance
- Eliminates the guesswork associated with worn sprockets
- Reduces overall cost of equipment ownership
- Provides warning of catastrophic drive failure
- Provides the opportunity to schedule maintenance based on sprocket wear rate
For more Sprocket Wear Information:
Click Here to download the Sprocket Wear Indicator Brochure or
Click Here to download the TCL Custom Capability Brochure.
Click Here to request a free brochure.
Click Here to find your nearest distributor.