The Tsubaki ProService® Package — Industry Leading Chain and Sprocket Lifecycle Services
Tsubaki's commitment to the customer goes well beyond the product itself. Leveraging a direct technical field presence, Tsubaki proactively ensures our customers the most reliable and predictable service lifecycles in the industry. A properly specified, installed and maintained chain should never break, but wear predictably, allowing for maximum productivity and ultimate reliability.
Improve your Operational Reliability and Productivity with Tsubaki ProService®
- Chain, Sprocket And System Optimization
- On-site Chain And Sprocket Installation Support
- Reliable And Predictable Performance
- Chain Mechanics, Design And Maintenance Training
- Chain And Sprocket Held Inspections
- Chain And Sprocket Wear Analysis
- Chain And Sprocket Performance Tracking
At Tsubaki, our industry-leading team of engineers and technical field resources is dedicated to providing exceptional service and support. We will build the ideal chain for your project, optimize it as your needs change, and proactively assist in its performance throughout the entire lifecycle. It’s how we ensure that you get the maximum value out of your chain and sprocket system. It’s the Tsubaki Difference!
- Improved operational reliability
- Lower cost of ownership
- Reliable and predictable performance
- Employee development and training
- Proactive partnership with the world's premier chain manufacturer
"Prior to implementing Tsubaki’ s sealed-joint solution, we were replacing the chain in our large boiler-feed drag conveyors annually. The chains from Tsubaki have now completed their 4th season and are still going strong. To date, we estimate an approximate savings of $350,000. Tsubaki's progressive thinking and thorough understanding of material handling and power transmission systems benefited our operations significantly."
— Bret N. Mill Operations Manager, Food Production
We can find ways to extend the life of your system and achieve optimal throughput and reliability – reducing the total cost of ownership of your material handling and power transmission systems.We will analize:
- System throughput requirements.
- Existing design performance.
- Historical performance of components.
- Loading and cycle calculations.
Proper installation and assembly are critical to chain and sprocket longevity and reliability. Our field service engineers will be on-site to answer any questions you or your installation team might have.Commonly discussed issues include:
- Proper handling of chain and sprockets
- Chain assembly
- Alignment and tensioning
- Lubrication considerations
Tsubaki’s technical training sessions are designed to help educate your employees on basic chain mechanics, practical chain maintenance and installation guidelines. Training sessions can be customized to your needs.Training sessions can include:
- Basic procedures, such as installation and alignment
- Interaction, dynamics and wear
- Design and application
Proactive assessment is the best way to minimize downtime and ensure ongoing reliability. Our technical experts use field measurements and visual observations to monitor each chain and sprocket installation.Reports typically include:
- Current chain elongation measurements
- Normal and abnormal wear observations
- Sprocket and/or traction wheel conditions
- Basic lubrication observations
Not all wear is observable through field inspection. At our production and engineering facility in Ohio, our engineers disassemble and thoroughly analyze the wear of each chain component using state-of-the-art equipment.Reports typically include:
- Assembly and component level observations
- Sprocket and/or traction
- wheel wear levels
- Potential upgrade/en
Tsubaki Advantage, our proprietary chain performance tracking and management system, is a diagnostic resource that actively maintains and organizes the details necessary to make well informed decisions.Tsubaki Advantage includes:
- Dynamic chain performance tracking
- Chain life estimator
- Real-time cost savings calculator
- Automatic service and inspection notifications
To sign up, please fill out the following form